Enhance your corporate transactions with the services of MWKA’s Corporate Advisory team. From private enterprises to public companies, our comprehensive corporate law services cover a full range of corporate advisory transactions and the drafting of essential legal documentation and contracts.
Corporate law encompasses the rights, relationships, conduct, and intentions of parties involved in specific transactions. It also ensures compliance with industry regulations and governing rules. With each transaction being unique, we recognize the importance of tailored documentation for every client, be it individuals or companies. We pride ourselves with creative solutions and expedient advice in all aspects for corporate transactions, whether it is complex, cross-border or elementary.
Our dedicated team excels in negotiating, advising, and crafting a wide range of corporate documents, including Mergers and Acquisitions, project agreements, corporate restructuring, shareholders agreements and equity funding agreements.
At MWKA, we are committed to delivering optimal solutions for your company and project needs. Collaborating closely with all parties involved, we meticulously document transactions and foster effective business relationships. Trust us to help you navigate the corporate landscape efficiently and effectively.
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Corporate Advisory
- Corporate & Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Finance & Capital Markets
- Data Protection
- Entrepreneurs & Start-ups
- Environmental law
- Intellectual Property
- Media & Entertainment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Regulatory Compliance
- Societies & Non Profit Organisations
Reviews & Testimonials
- “I am very pleased with the services provided by MWKA, and my husband and I would like to thank the Corporate team, especially Ms Cassandra Nicole Thomazios and Ms Mira Mashor for their assistance in our matter. They were wonderfully responsive, completed the work efficiently and attended to any queries we had really swiftly. They did exemplary work in which we are pleased with their services and highly recommend it!” – Ms S. Yap, Kuala Lumpur
- “Based on my dealings with Raymond Mah, I am satisfied with the good knowledge of the law; vast experience; excellent analytical skills and ability to have a good grasp of complicated issues; great writing skills in preparing persuasive or compelling representations; quick response time (e.g. update of the day’s Court proceedings emailed to me before day’s end); patience. Raymond is particularly sharp, critical, creative and able to quickly make sense of what appear to be difficult issues. In terms of professionalism and quality or standard of services, I would rate MWKA as for better than many other legal firms of the same size that I know.” – Joseph Tan
- “I strongly recommend the legal services of MahWengKwai & Associates. Both Ms Cassandra Thomazios and Mr Tommy Wong have firstly provided great insight into Section 17A of the MACC Act 2009 during their Online Talk, and thereafter provided efficient and effective legal services in relation to our matter. They are also very professional and never shy away from queries. Thank you MWKA.”- Sivanesan Arul Chelvam, Multi-Lines Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, Selangor
- “I would like to extend my gratitude towards MahWengKwai & Associates for their insightful Online Talk sessions. In relation to the provision of their legal services, I would like to highlight the efficiency, professionalism and continuous effort of Ms Cassandra Nicole Thomazios and Mr Tommy in advising us and attending to our requests. Thumbs up to the lawyers and MWKA definitely has my recommendation.” – Wong Hoi Chen, Omitech Road Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, Selangor