Entrepreneurs & Start-ups
The prospect of starting a new business and finally seeing your dreams become a reality can be exhilarating. However, starting a new business can be highly risky and it is important for you to take adequate measures to minimize this risk and protect your interests.
Entrepreneur & Start-Ups include the incorporation of a company and the registration of foreign companies in Malaysia. While the proper selection of a business entity is important in the success of your business venture, drafting the agreements that truly reflect the strategic interest an entrepreneur desires to protect and enhance are of great importance. We understand the role your “know-how” and intellectual property can play in your business and seek to adequately protect these assets from misappropriation or infringement.
At MWKA, we have the knowledge and experience in counseling new businesses through this critical time.
Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- We have a comprehensive team of lawyers to assist and advise our clients in the incorporation of local companies and foreign companies in Malaysia;
We also help to identify key legal issues so as to aid our clients to avoid such issues.;
- Advisory services for enterprises, private limited companies and partnerships;
- Advisory, review and drafting of Company forms, constitutions and Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Advisory, review and drafting rules and regulations; and
- Advisory services on Companies Act 2016 in relation to Directors, Shareholders, proxies, resolutions and company meetings.
- Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Regulatory Compliance
|ANIS MOHD SOHAIMI