The prospect of starting a new business and finally seeing your dreams become a reality can be exhilarating. However, starting a new business can be highly risky and it is important for you to take adequate measures to minimize this risk and protect your interests.
Entrepreneur & Start-Ups include the incorporation of a company and the registration of foreign companies in Malaysia. While the proper selection of a business entity is important in the success of your business venture, drafting the agreements that truly reflect the strategic interest an entrepreneur desires to protect and enhance are of great importance. We understand the role your “know-how” and intellectual property can play in your business and seek to adequately protect these assets from misappropriation or infringement.
At MWKA, we have the knowledge and experience in counseling new businesses through this critical time.
- We have a comprehensive team of lawyers to assist and advise our clients in the incorporation of local companies and foreign companies in Malaysia;
We also help to identify key legal issues so as to aid our clients to avoid such issues.;
- Advisory services for enterprises, private limited companies and partnerships;
- Advisory, review and drafting of Company forms, constitutions and Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Advisory, review and drafting rules and regulations; and
- Advisory services on Companies Act 2016 in relation to Directors, Shareholders, proxies, resolutions and company meetings.
- Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Regulatory Compliance
Reviews & Testimonials
- “A year ago, being uninitiated in legal matters of starting a church, Cassandra and her team did marvelously in understanding our needs, compiled preliminary research on the Federal Constitution pertaining to our situation, listed five avenues of legally running a church in Malaysia, and then more. Their counsel gave us much confidence in abiding by all the laws and reviewing our options.MahWengKwai & Associates went way above their call and provided such care to our delight and confidence. I would know of no counsel better and more professional than them to turn to for legal matters. These qualities in them outshine many others: knowledgeable about Malaysian laws and common practices, understanding of client’s needs, prompt and clear communication, setting expectations honestly, helped beyond the call of duty, investigated options, and a professional team with care for confidentiality and sensitivity. I truly believe the work that MahWengKwai & Associates do is of the highest quality that one can find among the best in Malaysia.” – DP, Selangor
- “I would like to thank Ms Cassandra Nicole Thomazios and Mr Tommy Wong for their help with the expansion of my business. Their legal advice, services and solutions have been and are effective and efficient, and I will be more than happy to recommend their services to my family, friends and contacts.” – Tiffany Lim, Yumlab Sdn Bhd, Malaysia