Our Real Estate Practice Group is well-versed in drafting and preparing Sale and Purchase Agreements and has vast experience in sub-sale transactions for both landed and non-landed properties and mixed developments. We are committed to delivering efficient and effective legal solutions in all forms of property transactions.
Our lawyers also play an active role in advising the purchasers of Developers’ projects and preparing the relevant documents for financial loan applications with major banking institutions in Malaysia. We are on the panel of a large number of banks as well as financial institutions and we have recently been appointed as a panel law firm for Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam (LPPSA).
On an international level, we have advised numerous international companies including major conglomerates from China and Indonesia. We have also advised clients from Singapore, the United Kingdom and Australia.
In summary, our services, our experiences, our team and related services are as follows:
We have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters. Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Transfer of Property
- Perfection of Transfer and Charge
- Discharge of Charge
- Deed of receipt and reassignment
- Settlement Agreement (Transfer of Properties and Shares)
- Application of Consent – State, Low-Cost or Foreigner
Our portfolio of experience for projects with developers such as:
- Eco World Development Group Bhd
- Sime Darby Properties Sdn Bhd
Reviews & Testimonials
- “MWKA’s professionalism is incomparable. Regular advice, responsive feedback and constant follow-up never ceased. Ms Sarah Kambali is attentive & focused on client care.” – Ms Chua, Dubai
- “Ms Sarah and Ms Marilyn are the benchmarks of professionalism. Kudos!!!” – Ms Wong, Selangor
- “I write this thank you note to Ms Marilyn. She is an awesome associate that I have dealt. I have been waiting for more than 5 months to settle my case, but Ms Marilyn really showed her passion and sense of urgency to help speed up the entire long overdue process. I appreciate her assistance and look forward to engage with her again in near future. Thanks.” – Dicky Wong, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- “Sarah and the team did a good job handling our Deed of Reassignment. She provided regular updates throughout the timeline until the completion. Whenever we have queries, her response is quick. There was no unnecessary delay. Thank you, Sarah & team” 🙂 – Jimmy & Kelly Gan
- “Sarah Kambali helped me with loan redemption and issuance of title. It was a super smooth process with me not having to leave my house. She was attentive and kept me updated along the way. I am comforted with the services provided. This is the second time I have engaged this firm with legal matters (the first one being the writing of my will) – and both times with amazing advice and service rendered. I see potential with the lawyers here!” – Sharmila Sinnathurai, Kuala Lumpur
- “MahWengKwai & Associates is a law firm that can be believed and trusted. Their work is fast and very careful. It is an establisehd and reliable firm of lawyers. Thank you so much Sarah for your kind assistance.” – Tina Chew, Selangor
- “I’m writing to thank Sarah Kambali for doing a good job. I’ve had many encounters with her during the course of my properties sale, discharge of charge etc. And Sarah has always been responsible and most pleasant in our communications either by telephone or emails. She will handle my cases in a timely manner. I would strongly recommend her services to friends and relatives in the future.” – Tan Meow Ai, Kuala Lumpur
- “Engaged MWKA to help my mother and I purchase an apartment unit. The lawyer who helped us was Sarah Kambali. Sarah was very helpful, transparent and efficient. The house purchase was completed quickly and we were provided with all details of the transaction. Sarah also helped us resolve an issue arising from an error submitted by the seller. All in all, we thought Sarah was very effective in her role and will definitely engage her again if we need help in the future. Thank you, Sarah and MWKA.” -Azmil Mohd Said, Selangor
- “I greatly appreciate the attentiveness shown by Mr. Richard Wee’s team of solicitors; specifically Puan Sarah Kambali from MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) in providing me the much needed legal advice sought. Truly Mr. Richard and his team not only exercised excellent customer-relationship management, but also with fair and reasonable professional fees. I would recommend Richard Wee and his team at MWKA.” – Azreena bt Abdul Wahab, Selangor
- “I was very impressed by the efficiency and effectiveness of the solicitors at MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) in the sale and purchase of a property. I was in close contact with Sarah Kambali whom I believe is one of the most astute lawyers I have come across. This is my second time using MWKA and their level of service has amazed me yet again. They get the job done at a fair rate. I would 100% recommend MWKA.” – Ashvin Danny Holtkamp, Netherlands
- “It has been a pleasure working with Sarah Kambali. She has taken very good care of my case involving a lost property title, even though it dragged on for almost two years because of the relevant government department. Her follow through has been efficient and very satisfactory to ensure that the title to my property was issued. I would strongly recommend her services to my friends and family for their future needs.” – Ivy Tan, KL
- “I appointed Richard Wee to deal with a sale of a real estate property sometime in 2018. His team from the Real Estate Practice Group, namely Puan Sarah Kambali and Mr. Marcus Leong, was assisting him in the transaction; which includes vetting through the agreement, dealing with my bank for discharging the property and also communicating with the purchaser solicitors. Throughout the deal, the team had continuously updated me of the progress made. The team working in MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) had kept me in the loop at all times; which was important for me to decide on the timing to stop paying the monthly loan repayments to my bank and also timing to vacate the property.
- “Selling a property can cause much stress. But, with the assistance of the MWKA team, my worries were clarified and my stress was kept a minimum. I would definitely recommend to appoint the MWKA team for any sale or purchase of property.” – Catherine Wong, Selangor
- “Pleasant service, quick response, lovely staff.” – Adrie @ Wan Adrie B. W. Ahmad, Selangor/KL