Cassandra graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Northumbria University, United Kingdom, in 2010 and was called to the Bar of England and Wales (Inner Temple) in October 2011. She read in the chambers of Khan & Co under the guidance of Ms. Sabriya Khan and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in November 2012. Cassandra also holds an LLM (Masters in Law) specializing in Transnational Law from Kings College London.
Cassandra is involved in commercial, corporate and conveyancing matters and her primary areas of practice include corporate and commercial matters ranging from private limited companies, public listed companies to multi-national companies. She has been largely involved in drafting corporate documents, project agreements and advising, negotiating and drafting of M&A transactions.
Some cases and areas that Cassandra has been involved in, under an advisory, assistant or representative capacity include:
- Sale and Purchase Agreements and all conveyancing Property transactions;
- Advising, negotiating, assisting and drafting Share Sale Agreements for a Coal Concession in Indonesia and corporate group of companies such as MBF and Tadmax Resources Berhad including but not limited to the sale of MBF Cards to AmBank Malaysia;
- Advising, negotiating, assisting and drafting matters related to Power Plant Agreements in Mauritius;
- Advising, negotiating and drafting Energy, Procurement and Construction Agreements;
- Advising, negotiating, assisting and drafting variety of Contract for Services;
- Oil & Gas transactions for both multi-national companies and offshore services;
- Drafting of contract for services agreement for education service providers;
- Drafting of Talent Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements for Media Companies.
Tel: 03-7887 2702
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Banking & Finance
Societies & Non Profit Organisations
Entrepreneurs & Start-ups
Media & Entertainment
Mergers & Acquisitions
Sports Services Contracts
- Individuals & Families
Will, Trusts & Probate