The prospect of starting a new business and finally seeing your dreams become a reality can be exhilarating. However, starting a new business can be highly risky and it is important for you to take adequate measures to minimize this risk and protect your interests.
Entrepreneur & Start-Ups include the incorporation of a company and the registration of foreign companies in Malaysia. While the proper selection of a business entity is important in the success of your business venture, drafting the agreements that truly reflect the strategic interest an entrepreneur desires to protect and enhance are of great importance.
At MWKA, we have the knowledge and experience in advising clients of their new businesses through this crucial and critical time.
- Advisory services for enterprises, private limited companies and partnerships;
- Advisory, review and drafting of Company forms, constitutions and Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Advisory, review and drafting rules and regulations;
- Advisory services on Companies Act 2016 in relation to Directors, Shareholders, proxies, resolutions and company meetings.
- Start-up incorporation
We have a comprehensive team of lawyers to assist and advise our clients in the incorporation of local companies and foreign companies in Malaysia.
We also help to identify key legal issues so as to aid our clients to avoid and mitigate such situations.
- Advising a foreign chinese national on starting up a private limited company in Malaysia for the sale and supply of sand.
- Advising a start-up company on incorporation, corporate structure, corporate governance, licenses required and it’s business nature.
Related Articles and Updates
The petitioners applied under section 308(5) of the Companies Act 1965 to have the name of the company restored to the register. The name of the company had been struck off the register by the respondent for the failure to file its annual returns since 1999. Although the application …