Many business entities, are involved in a merger or acquisition (M & A) at some stage. There are numerous ways to accomplish a merger or acquisition. The best approach depends on the circumstances of the business and the goals identified for the transaction. Completing the process effectively minimizes disruption to the business and the loss of profitability. The transactional experience of our lawyers have seen us representing a broad array of public and private companies, private equity firms and financial sponsors, investment banks, governmental entities, and other institutions and individuals in almost every type of M&A situation.
Our Service include:
- Acquisition of Real Property
- Share Sale Agreements (Share Acquisition and Disposal)
- Due Diligence
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity
- Regulatory Compliance
- Code Takeovers & Mergers
Our Experience includes:
- We assisted a Singaporean company to acquire a Sabahan company.
- We assisted in a takeover of a Malaysian company and a Singaporean company in a single transaction.
- We advised, assisted in negotiations and drafted documentation for the share disposal of a local incorporated subsidiary of a foreign company.
- We advised, assisted in negotiations, carried out due-diligence and drafted documents for the acquisition of majority shares in a public listed company by a foreign national in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- We advised, assisted in negotiations and drafted a Memorandum of Understanding and Joint Venture agreement for a company in the construction and project development sector.
- Advised, assisted and drafted Share Sale Agreement for the acquisition of 100% shares in Pilot Cargo (M) Sdn Bhd and Union Aviation Pte Ltd.