Banking & Finance
Banking and Finance Law governs the rules and regulations in the operations of banks and financial institutions. Legal advice are provided to clients (individuals, companies and/or organizations) who are parties in a transaction(s). Due Diligence are usually conducted on the party attempting to secure the loan. Transactions can include mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, project financing and property financing. At MWKA, we have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters.
We have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters. Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Financing for real estate properties
- Deed of assignment and charge
- Deed of receipt and reassignment
- Discharge of charge
- We assisted a development company in preparing and submitting application to Central Bank of Malaysia in respect of the capital amount amounting about RM528k to be provided by facilitator, a company in the Netherlands to the said development company.
- We are panel solicitors for Hong Leong Bank to prepare loan documents. We have been attending to the following banks for loan documentation on ad hoc basis:-1. CIMB Bank
- Commercial Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
| RICHARD WEE
|GAN CHONG CHIEH
| MARCUS LEONG
| ANIS MOHD SOHAIMI
How can we help you?
Schedule a meeting with us