Thursday, 8 April, 2021
10:30 am – 11:30 am eSignatures and Digital Signatures in Malaysia
About this talk
Have you wondered if eSignatures and digital signatures are legal and enforceable in Malaysia?
While businesses consider and turn to eSignature providers such as HelloSign by Dropbox, the digital transformation not only helps them to keep their business running but also improves their business growth in the long term.
Join our webinar in collaboration with Dropbox in which we will explain how digital signatures and eSignatures work and the relevant laws governing its enforceability in Malaysia.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app (download the app here).
- What eSignatures are and how they work
- Requirements for enforceable eSignatures
- Digital Signature Act 1997 and Electronic Commerce Act 2006
- Introduction to HelloSign Product by Dropbox
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group
- Akshat Drona, HelloSign APAC Channel and BD Lead