Wednesday, 28 September 2022
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm What to know if you’re stopped for drink driving or other road traffic offences
About this talk
The police have recently ramped up operations to curb drink driving, reckless driving, the use of mobile phones while driving, speeding and failing to observe traffic lights. Do you know your rights if you’re summoned or arrested for a road traffic offence? Join us for this online talk where our speakers will take you through the latest laws on drink driving and other common road traffic offences.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- Drink driving and its penalties
- Reckless driving and its penalties
- Other common road traffic offences
- Police powers and your rights during arrest, remand and bail
- Vivien Fan, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Wong Chee En, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group