Debt recovery is a process to recover debt due and payable either from an individual, or a company. We offer a skilled and competent legal team to help in recovering debt in a timely manner with undue delay.
- Conducting background search against the debtor
- Issuing Letter of Demand
- Negotiating settlement with the debtor
- Initiating/defending legal action in Court
- Represented a multi-national construction company for goods sold and delivered, including late payment interest, in less than 5 months
Reviews & Testimonials
- “Raymond, Gan Chong Chieh, Hannah, Sebastian and the litigation team from MahWengKwai & Associates have always been ready to respond to our needs quickly, providing clear and practical advice. We have found them easy to work with and we particularly appreciate both their flexibility and dedication to their tasks.” –EUPE Bangsar South Development (JV) Sdn Bhd
- “I had headache listening to different opinions from others regarding my LAD claim. Luckily, I managed to get Ms Christine Toh and Ms Ashvinderjeet to help me with my case.
Ms Christine is able to address my concerns and advise me further on my case when I am indecisive. I am impressed with her expertise and thanks to her, I managed to claim my LAD within a short period of time. Both of them are highly recommended!” – Raymond Tan, Singapore
- “SUCCESS! I am pleased with the services provided by MahWengKwai & Associates and would like to specially thank Mr. Wong Chee En and Ms. Prisilla Chong for their professional and swift legal work. They have assisted and updated me with prompt action within my financial budget. They have emboldened and guided me through the legal case and led to a settlement claim in my favor within a short period of time during Covid Pandemic. I have no hesitation in seeking future legal advice and would recommend MahWengKwai & Associates to anyone who is seeking legal services. Keep up the good work, MWKA!” – Charanrao, CR Fast Trading & Solutions, Penang
- “I would like to express my gratitude to legal firm MahWengKwai & Associates, particularly to this young lawyer Ms Jasmine Wong whom I have been liaising with for all our cases. Their service is excellent, and they promptly update us on the progress of our cases. Compared with other legal firms we have engaged, their professionalism is on the top. Thumbs up to MWKA’s team.” – Nur Hazwani binti Abdul Ghafar, Assistant Manager, Credit Control Department, Assunta Hospital