Wong Sue Ann
T: +6 03 7887 2702
F: +6 03 7887 2703
Sue Ann graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from University of London (External) in 2016. She completed her Certificate of Legal Practice in 2017.
She commenced her legal career as a paralegal in MahWengKwai & Associates in September 2016. Currently, she is undergoing pupilage at MahwengKwai & Associates under the tutelage of Mr Raymond Mah.
Sue Ann is currently involved in the areas of general litigation, probate and administration of estate, land acquisition, debt recovery, construction, and family law matters.
Career to date
2018 Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2018 Called to the Malaysian Bar
2017 Pupil-in-Chambers, MahWengKwai & Associates
2016 Paralegal, MahWengKwai & Associates
2017 Certificate in Legal Practice
2016 Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from University of London
Particular litigation experience
- Opposing a fortuna injunction, High Court
- Applying to Court for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration, High Court
- Applying to Court for the removal of an administrator of an estate for breach of fiduciary duties, High Court
- Applying to Court for the adoption of children, High Court
- Commenced winding-up proceedings against companies, High Court
- Disputes arising from land acquisitions, High Court
- Disputes arising from breach of contract, breach of confidentiality and breach of fiduciary duties, High Court
- Disputes arising from the dissolution of a partnership, High Court
- Adjudication claim for the recovery of payment for the supply and installation of interior design work
- Mohd Ghazali Ahmad Nasuruddin v Chok Kai Kuang & Anor  6 AMR 560