Thurs, 3 March, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm What is Sports Law and its Impact on the Sports Industry
RM200 per pax
About this course
This seminar will provide participants with a general understanding of what Sports Law is and the legal framework surrounding sports-related matters.
This seminar is suitable for anyone involved in or related to the sports industry – athletes, team owners, sponsors, media/broadcasters, venue/facilities providers, sports governing bodies and associations and even sports enthusiasts.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
Please join us and sign up!
Note: Our registration closes 5 days before the event, or when all slots have been taken up, whichever comes first.
The objective of this seminar is to raise awareness about the importance of law to the sports industry and those related to it.
- What is Sports Law?
- Sports Governance and Policies
- Sports Contracts
- Image Rights and Commercialisation
- Sports Liabilities (Tort Issues)
- Sports Dispute Resolution
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of Sports Law
- Recognise the importance of Sports Law to the sports industry
- Understand the business value of sports contracts and the commercialisation aspects of sports
- Understand how sports resolutions can be resolved
- Sports and fitness industry
- Sports agents
- Lesley Lim, Partner, Media, Entertainment & Sports Practice Group