Tuesday, 8 September, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Want to incorporate a start-up or business? Here’s what you need to know
RM180 per pax
About this course
Are you looking to incorporate a company, be it a startup or business?
This program entails an introduction to the type of companies and requirements for setting up a company in Malaysia:
- Types of Companies in Malaysia
- Requirements to set up a company
- Incorporation documents
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
We are pleased to offer you a 10% discount (MWKA10) for Early bird registration. Register before 25 August 2022 to get this discount for our September seminar! Group registration (3 pax and above) will entitle you to a 30% discount (PTNR30).
To claim this offer, just key in the discount code “MWKA10“ or “PTNR30” into the Discount Voucher section during your checkout on our payment page.
Please join us and sign up!
The objective of this seminar is for participants to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to incorporate a business in Malaysia.
- What are the types of Companies in Malaysia?
- Requirements to set up Companies (Private Limited, Public, Companies Limited by Guarantee)
- Incorporation documents: What do you need?
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the various types of companies in Malaysia
- Understand the requirements in setting up the type of entity
- Understand what is required for incorporation documents which may include company constitution
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group