Thurs, 20 October, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Understanding the Intricacies of a Merger & Acquisition, and its Benefits
RM280 per pax
About this course
Many business entities are involved in a merger or acquisition (M&A) at some stage. There are numerous ways to accomplish a merger or acquisition. There are several benefits of mergers and acquisitions when it comes to business restructuring or expansion.
This seminar will explore what a merger and acquisition is and the type of documents typically used in such transactions.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
We are pleased to offer you a 10% discount (MWKA10) for Early bird registration. Register before 6 October 2022 to get this discount for our October seminar! Group registration (3 pax and above) will entitle you to a 30% discount (CORP30).
To claim this offer, just key in the discount code “MWKA10“ or “CORP30” into the Discount Voucher section during your checkout on our payment page.
Please join us and sign up!
Note: Our registration closes 5 days before the event, or when all slots have been taken up, whichever comes first.
To spread awareness and knowledge of the benefits of Mergers and Acquisitions and for companies/ individuals to learn what typically transpires in such transactions.
- Introduction to mergers and acquisitions?
- The Benefits of M&A transactions for companies and SMEs.
- Transaction documents in an M&A deal.
- Difference with Joint Ventures
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand what a Merger is, and what an Acquisition is
- Recognise the type of transaction documents typically used for an M&A exercise
- Identify the difference with Joint Ventures
- In-house Legal Department
- Heads of Department
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group