This MWKA Online Talk was delivered on 23 February 2022 by Ms Hannah Patrick and Ms Denise Phang and moderated by Mr Wong Chee En. Please visit to register for upcoming talks.

What can a claimant or respondent do upon receiving an unfavourable adjudication decision? While an adjudication decision cannot be appealed, an application can be made to the High Court to set it aside. Join us for this online talk where our speakers will walk you through the applicable procedure and grounds to set aside an adjudication decision under CIPAA 2012, as well as the pros and cons of filing the application.

Talk points:
● Overview of adjudication under CIPAA 2012
● Grounds for setting aside an adjudication decision
● How to apply to set aside an adjudication decision
● Case Studies

Speakers: Hannah Patrick (Senior Associate) and Ms Denise Phang (Senior Associate)

Moderator: Wong Chee En (Associate)

A copy of the talk slides in PDF format is available for download here.

Setting Aside an Adjudication Decision – Can it be done?

8 April, 2022


Video Gallery