Monday, July 03, 2017
12:30pm – 2:30pm Online Mediation (Download pdf brochure)
Online Mediation is a confidential, informal, voluntary, structured process in which an impartial mediator facilities communication between those in dispute to reach a mutually acceptable solution. It is a method that saves a lot of time, energy and legal costs.
• What online mediation means and how it works.
• The advantages of online mediation.
• How everything, and more, can be done online just as in face-to-face mediations.
• Sharing of documents, pictures, worksheets, videos and websites etc.
• Joint and private meetings with parties. Shuttle diplomacy in multi-party disputes.
• Sharing and annotation.
• Sharing and agenda for the mediation.
• Creating a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ and agenda for follow-up meeting and emailing to parties for electronic signature.
- Andrew Dane, Mediator
Location: MahWengKwai & Associates, Level 10, Tower B, Prima Avenue, Dataran Prima.Sign up →