Wednesday, 13 October, 2021
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Understanding Shareholder Agreements
About this talk
As a shareholder, have you wondered what a shareholders agreement is and whether you need one? Essentially, a shareholders agreement is an arrangement among shareholders regarding the operation of the company and the relationship between its shareholders. Join us for this talk to better understand the mechanisms and advantages of a shareholders agreement. The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- What is a shareholders agreement?
- Who needs a shareholders agreement?
- Important clauses found in shareholders agreements
- Difference between a Shareholders agreement and Constitution
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group
- Tommy Wong, Associate, Corporate Practice Group