Wednesday, 27 July 2022
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Strata Living Issues: Inter-floor leakages & Short Term Rentals
About this talk
Inter-floor leakages and short term rentals are common issues faced by owners and the property management in a strata development. What does the law have to say about these problems? What are your rights and obligations? Join us for this online talk where our speakers will discuss the issues arising from inter-floor leakages and short term rentals and the solutions to these problems.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- What is inter-floor leakage?
- Remedies available to owners when facing inter-floor leakages
- Short term rentals: Allowed or Not?
- Latest case law on short term rentals
- Eric Toh, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Fung Kar Men, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group