Wednesday, 23 February 2022
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Setting Aside an Adjudication Decision – Can it be done?
About this talk
What can a claimant or respondent do upon receiving an unfavourable adjudication decision? While an adjudication decision cannot be appealed, an application can be made to the High Court to set it aside. Join us for this online talk where our speakers will walk you through the applicable procedure and grounds to set aside an adjudication decision under CIPAA 2012, as well as the pros and cons of filing the application.
- Overview of adjudication under CIPAA 2012
- Grounds for setting aside an adjudication decision
- How to apply to set aside an adjudication decision
- Case Studies
- Hannah Patrick, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Denise Phang, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group