Thursday, 7 July 2022
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm “Serious Professional Misconduct” in MMC Disciplinary Inquiries
About this talk
The Code of Professional Conduct of the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) provides a detailed process for complaints against a registered medical practitioner. How does the complaint process work and what constitutes “serious professional misconduct”? Join us for this online talk to know more about the proceedings in a disciplinary inquiry conducted by the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Role of the Malaysian Medical Council
- Proceedings in an MMC Disciplinary Inquiry
- What is “serious professional misconduct”?
- Possible outcomes and punishments
- Jasmine Wong, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Anis Mohd Sohaimi, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group