Wednesday, 19 May, 2021
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Reinstating a Struck Off Company
About this talk
What can you do to reinstate a company after it has been struck off? As an aggrieved director, shareholder or creditor, what can you do to reinstate the company? In this talk, we will discuss the circumstances in which a company can be struck off the register, and the grounds and procedure involved in reinstating a company to the register under Section 555 of the Companies Act 2016.
Please join us and sign up! The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app (download the app here).
- How and why is a company struck off
- Grounds for reinstating a struck off company
- The process of reinstating a struck off company
- Gan Chong Chieh, Partner, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Ryan Cheong, Paralegal, Dispute Resolution Practice Group