Wednesday, 9 February 2022
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Property Transactions requiring State Consent
About this talk
Do you own or have you considered buying a property that has a “restriction in interest”? Perhaps you’ve heard that the transfer of such a property request an “application for consent” from the state authorities. Have you wondered what such restrictions and applications are all about? Come join us for this talk in which our speakers will explain in simple terms the requirement and application for consent.
- Understanding Restrictions in Interest
- Definition and Effect of Consent
- Types of Consent Applications
- Process and Timeline of a Consent Application.
- Sarah Kambali, Partner, Real Estate Practice Group