Wednesday, 23 Sep, 2020
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Preparing for the unexpected in wasiat drafting
About this talk
A Wasiat is the last testament of a Muslim. Do you know what needs to be included in a Wasiat? Risks and hurdles can be expected, but with practical tips in hand, much can be avoided. In this online talk, our speakers will guide you through the process of preparing your Wasiat from the beginning to end. The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- The concept of Wasiat in Syariah.
- Risks of not preparing your Wasiat
- Practical tips to avoid hurdles in the preparation of your Wasiat
- What is a residual clause?
- Sarah Kambali, Partner, Real Estate Practice Group and Syariah Estate Planning.
- Anis binti Mohd Sohaimi, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group