Wednesday, 7 June 2023
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Navigating Divorce Obligations: Insights on Varying and Enforcing Decree Nisi Orders
About this talk
Upon the dissolution of a marriage, individuals often face ongoing obligations outlined in a decree nisi, including financial support for their spouse and children, as well as the transfer of matrimonial assets. Unfortunately, situations can arise where individuals are unwilling or encounter difficulties in fulfilling these obligations.
Join us for an insightful online talk where our lawyers will shed light on the circumstances under which a decree nisi can be varied, and the methods of enforcement in case of non-compliance with the decree’s terms. Expand your knowledge and gain clarity on divorce obligations.
- Methods of Enforcing a Decree Nisi
- Case studies on Enforcing a Decree Nisi
- Situations in which a Decree Nisi may be varied
- Case studies on Varying a Decree Nisi
- Rachel Ng, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Kirthika Padmanapan, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group