Wednesday, 7 Oct, 2020
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Managing Poor Performance
About this talk
Employee’s performance at the workplace is a rising concern amongst most employers, particularly since the implementation of the Movement Control Order (MCO). The law allows an employer to terminate an employee if the employee’s performance is found to be unsatisfactory. However, there are certain criteria to be observed and fulfilled. Join us for this online talk in which our speakers will discuss the issues pertaining to employees’ poor performance and how employers should handle such situations.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- Overview of poor performance
- Performance improvement plan
- Does poor performance amount to misconduct?
- Managing poor performance
- Termination due to poor performance
- Janessa Kok, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Wong Sue Ann, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group