Friday, 25 June, 2021
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Legal Aspects of Digital Transformation
About this talk
Have you considered the need and urgency to digitalise your business? As Malaysia struggles with another lockdown, businesses who have or are undergoing a digital transformation are set to emerge stronger. As a business owner, do you know how to best safeguard your business and assets in the digital space? Join us in our online talk to find out more about the legal aspects to consider in moving your business online.
Please join us and sign up! The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app (download the app here).
- Contracts with software developers and technology vendors
- Intellectual Property Rights: Trademarks and Licensing
- Lesley Lim, Partner, Media, Entertainment & Sports Practice Group
- Hannah Patrick, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Tommy Wong, Associate, Corporate Practice Group