Wednesday, 19 April 2023
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Eviction of Squatters: A Landowner’s Right to Vacant Possession
About this talk
Are squatters illegally occupying your land, causing you financial loss and inconvenience? As a landowner, you have the right to file legal proceedings under Order 89 of the Rules of Court 2012 to evict them, but do you know what the process entails and what your rights are as a landowner?
Join us for our upcoming webinar where our property disputes lawyers will guide you through the legal process of evicting squatters and provide you with insights into the rights of landowners and squatters in Malaysia.
- Rights of landowners
- Court process to evict squatters
- The difference between evicting squatters and tenants
- Pitfalls and tips for evicting squatters
- Vivien Fan, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Ow Jeong Jun, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group