Wednesday, 2 Dec, 2020
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Duties of Executors and Trustees: What You Need To Know
About this talk
Do you know how estates are supposed to be administered by executors/trustees?
An executor/trustee has a duty to protect the rights and interests of the beneficiaries of an estate. A breach of duty by an executor/trustee may give rise to claims by beneficiaries. Join us for this online talk, in which our speakers will explain what executors/trustees are supposed to do and what beneficiaries can do to protect their interests. The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or download the Zoom app.
- Overview of the administration of estates
- Duties of executors and trustees
- Common breaches by executors and trustees
- How beneficiaries can protect their interests
- Prisilla Chong, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Vivien Fan, Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group