Friday, 16 April, 2021
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Data Privacy in Malaysia – Does it really exist?
About this talk
Do you understand the significance of data privacy laws to your business? How do the technology and cloud services that your business use affect your compliance? And as an individual, what are your rights to data privacy? This session will feature an engaging dialogue between our firm’s lawyers and chief technology officer on questions relevant to company directors and managers as well as tech and legal teams.
- Malaysian data privacy laws
- International perspectives on data privacy
- Impact of technology on data privacy
- Data privacy as a fundamental human right
- Hannah Patrick, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Group
- Prisilla Chong, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Group
- Mei Lum, Chief Technology Officer
Moderators:Sign up →