Wednesday, 17 June, 2021
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Alternative Dispute Resolution: An Introduction to Mediation
About this talk
Have you ever wondered if there’s a better way to resolve disputes other than going to court? What can you do if you don’t really want to fight but don’t want to just walk away either? Join us for this online talk in which our speakers will explain how parties can develop win-win options and reach a mutually-agreeable settlement with the help of a mediator.
Please join us and sign up! The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom.us. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app (download the app here).
- Mediation as an alternative to court proceedings
- Advantages of mediation
- Getting the most out of the mediation process
- Online mediation during Covid-19
- Diana Cheak, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Anis binti Mohd Sohaim, Associate, Corporate Practice Group