Thurs, 20 October, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Mergers & Acquisitions: Benefits of M&As and how to Get it Right
RM280 per pax
About this course
Businesses may undergo mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in order to grow, manage risk, restructure or for a number of other advantages.
M&A deals involve complex processes and transactional documents which require lawyers to advise on. It is beneficial for business owners and potential purchasers to understand how M&A transactions work and to avoid common pitfalls.
This seminar will explore what a merger and acquisition is, the benefits of an M&A and the type of documents typically used in such transactions.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
We are pleased to offer you a 10% discount (MWKA10) for Early bird registration. Group registration (3 pax and above) will entitle you to a 30% discount (CORP30).
To claim this offer, just key in the discount code “MWKA10“ or “CORP30” into the Discount Voucher section during your checkout on our payment page.
Please join us and sign up!
Note: Our registration closes 5 days before the event, or when all slots have been taken up, whichever comes first.
To understand the benefits of mergers and acquisitions and for companies/ individuals to learn what typically transpires in such transactions.
- Introduction to mergers and acquisitions
- The benefits of M&As for companies and SMEs
- Transaction documents in an M&A deal
- Difference between M&As and Joint Ventures
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand what a Merger is, and what an Acquisition is
- Recognise the type of transaction documents typically used for an M&A exercise
- Identify the difference between M&As and Joint Ventures
Module 1 – Describing the difference between Mergers & Acquisitions (Quiz)
Module 2 – Knowing how to Use M&A transaction documents (Quiz)
- In-house Legal Department
- Head of Departments
- Business Investors
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group