Friday, 7 Jan, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Managing Misconduct at the Workplace Effectively
RM200 per pax
About this course
This seminar will provide participants with a general understanding of the law governing employee misconduct in Malaysia and equip participants with the knowledge on how to handle employee misconduct at the workplace.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
Please join us and sign up!
The objective of this seminar is to assist employers and business owners on the procedure of managing employees misconduct in accordance with the labour law and practice in Malaysia.
- Defining and identifying employee misconduct.
- Drafting and Issuing Show Cause Letter
- Appointing Panel for Domestic Inquiry
- Domestic Inquiry
- Steps and procedure
- The Art of Inquiry
- Best Practices in Conducting Domestic Inquiry
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and identify employee misconduct
- Understand the legal process and apply best practices in managing employee misconduct
- Business Owners
- Human Resource Executives and Managers
- Heads of Department
- Diana Cheak, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group