Noelle graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Essex in 2017. She completed her LLM in Bar Professional Training at City, University of London and was called to the Bar of England and Wales (Lincoln’s Inn) in 2019.
Upon admission to the Malaysian Bar in October 2020, Noelle’s main areas of practice include general litigation, corporate and commercial law, construction law and land disputes. Noelle’s other areas of interest and practice include intellectual property law, employment law and medical law.
Career to date
2023 Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2022 Associate, Munhoe
2019 Pupil-in-Chambers & Associate, David Lai & Tan
2017 Intern, Ho Partnership
2019 LLM in Bar Professional Training, City, University of London
2017 Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Essex
Particular Litigation Experience
- Successfully obtained summary judgment and/or struck out several claims involving contractual and/or tenancy disputes.
- Successfully resisted a multi-million ringgit claim commenced by a listed company and made a counterclaim in favour of the client in a construction dispute.
- Represented a shareholder in a minority oppression suit at the Court of Appeal.
- Assisted in a 14-day trial at the High Court for a fraud matter in which the team successfully obtained a judgment in favour of the clients.
- Acted in matters involving winding-up of companies and carried out bankruptcy proceedings against individuals.
- Dispute Resolution
Banking & Finance
Joint Management Bodies & Management Corporations
Strata Titles & Common Property
- Individuals & Families
Syariah Advisory Wills