Hannah graduated from the University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in 2012 and was admitted to the High Court of Malaya in 2013 and to the High Court of Sabah and Sarawak in Sarawak in 2017.
Having completed her pupillage under the guidance of Mr Raymond Mah, she joined MahWengKwai & Associates as an Associate in 2013. After being to called to the Sarawak Bar, she rejoined the firm in 2017.
Hannah’s practices in the areas of general litigation, construction law, administration of estate and debt recovery.
Career to date
2019 Senior Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2017 Called to the Sarawak Bar
2013 Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2013 Called to the Malaysian Bar
2012 Pupil-in-Chambers, MahWengKwai & Associates
- Tenaganita / Women’s Force (Legal Aid)
2012 Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Malaya
Particular litigation experience
- Claim for goods sold and delivered, High Court.Winding Up of Companies, High Court.
- Winding Up of Companies, High Court.
- Claim against supplier for faulty machines.
- Applying to Court for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration, High Court.
Other civil matters
- Claim against company for breach of contract, High Court.
- Appeal against a local government with regards to amendments made to the Valuation List, High Court.
- Claim against doctor and hospital for medical negligence, Sessions Court.
- Complaints against solicitor to the Advocates and Solicitors Disciplinary Board.