T: +6 03 7887 2702
F: +6 03 7887 2703
Hannah graduated from the University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in 2012 and was admitted to the Malaysian Bar in 2013.
Having completed her pupillage under the guidance of Mr Raymond Mah, she joined MahWengKwai & Associates as an Associate in 2013.
Hannah’s practices in the areas of general litigation, administration of estate and debt recovery.
Career to date
2013 Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2013 Called to the Malaysian Bar
2012 Pupil-in-Chambers, MahWengKwai & Associates
- Tenaganita / Women’s Force (Legal Aid)
2012 Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Malaya
Particular litigation experience
- Claim for goods sold and delivered, High Court.Winding Up of Companies, High Court.
- Winding Up of Companies, High Court.
- Claim against supplier for faulty machines.
- Applying to Court for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration, High Court.
Other civil matters
- Claim against company for breach of contract, High Court.
- Appeal against a local government with regards to amendments made to the Valuation List, High Court.
- Claim against doctor and hospital for medical negligence, Sessions Court.
- Complaints against solicitor to the Advocates and Solicitors Disciplinary Board.