Thursday, 4 July, 2019
12:30pm – 2:30pm Foreign Direct Investment in the UK (Download pdf brochure )
Despite growing uncertainty in many economies and financial markets around the world, there are still many good reasons to invest in the United Kingdom (‘UK’). The UK has one of the most robust property markets in the world and many individuals and organisations choose to invest in companies there too. However, the UK has its own challenges set to change the political and financial landscape of the country. That said, it may also be an opportune time for overseas parties to take advantage of the depreciating value of the pound (£) which would make it an ideal time to invest in the UK. This talk will provide key updates on Foreign Direct Investment into the UK and an invaluable insight into the present position.
• Foreign Direct Investment in the UK – Statistics;
• Overview and guidance on property investment in the UK;
• Overview and guidance on company investment in the UK;
• Growth Areas including Digital Media; and
• The implications of Brexit.
- Niten Chauhan, Partner of JPC Law, Head of Restructuring & Insolvency, Commercial Practice Group
Location: MahWengKwai & Associates, Level 10, Tower B, Prima Avenue, Dataran Prima.Sign up