Employee Share Option Scheme refers to an incentive scheme in which employees are offered an option to purchase shares in the company at a certain price either over a specified period of time or upon specified milestones. Companies considering to offer their employees a share option scheme should have contractual documentation in place together with internal policies for such schemes.
At MWKA we advise both companies and employees on policies and contractual documents and agreements to be entered into in relation to employee share option schemes. Our team’s experience in both employment matters and share sale transactions gives us a particular advantage when advising clients on Employee Share Option Schemes.
- Advising clients on terms and conditions of employee share option scheme
- Advising companies on how to structure ESOS schemes
- Drafting and advising on Share Sale Agreements
- Advising and drafting of contracts of employment to include ESOS and ESOS policies, terms and conditions
- Advised and drafted company policies on Employee Share Option Schemes for private limited companies in Malaysia and advised on share transfer transactional documentation.
Our Employment Department offers consultation on a retainer basis to businesses and employers. Our hassle-free retainer gives you access to our qualified lawyers by email, phone or in meetings at our office.READ MORE →
|Cassandra Nicole Thomazios|
Related Articles and Updates
Wednesday, 19 October 2022 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Forced Resignation vs Constructive Dismissal About…
The Employment Act 1955 is the main legislation governing the employer-employee relationship in Malaysia. Updates…
Wednesday, 8 June 2022 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Company Constitutions: Are They Necessary? About…
Wednesday, 15 June 2022 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Liquidated Damages for Late Delivery of…
Wednesday, 25 May 2022 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Differentiating Between Employees and Independent Contractors…
Repeatedly calling a person “sayang” and flirting with colleagues are acts that are frowned upon…