Thurs, 25 Feb, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Effective Ways to Manage Workforce and Manpower Costs
RM200 per pax
About this course
This seminar will provide participants with an overview of the law of retrenchment in Malaysia and a step-by-step guideline to reduce manpower costs, reduce workforce or carry out a retrenchment exercise legally.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
Please join us and sign up!
Note: Our registration closes 5 days before the event, or when all slots have been taken up, whichever comes first.
To guide employers and business owners on ways to reduce manpower costs and workforce and how to exercise retrenchment in accordance with Malaysian labour law and practice.
- Overview of the Law of Retrenchment in Malaysia
- Reduction of Manpower Costs and Workforce
- The Retrenchment Process
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and guidelines surrounding the law of retrenchment in Malaysia
- Recognise the legal process of managing the workforce and manpower costs
- Business Owners
- Human Resource Executives and Managers
- Heads of Department
- Diana Cheak, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution Practice Group