Thursday, 22 September, 2022
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Due Diligence: Why It Matters in Corporate Transactions
RM200 per pax
About this course
Due diligence is a common and important step in most share acquisitions and corporate transactions, regardless of whether an acquirer seeks to obtain a controlling or minority interest in the target company.
This seminar will entail an introduction to what legal due-diligence processes are and the type of due-diligence documents typically seen in Malaysia.
The talk will be delivered over video conference using Zoom. You can either view the talk from your web browser or the Zoom app.
We are pleased to offer you a 10% discount (MWKA10) for Early bird registration. Register before 25 August 2022 to get this discount for our September seminar! Group registration (3 pax and above) will entitle you to a 30% discount (PTNR30).
To claim this offer, just key in the discount code “MWKA10“ or “PTNR30” into the Discount Voucher section during your checkout on our payment page.
Please join us and sign up!
To learn what legal due-diligence processes entail and the type of due-diligence documents typically seen in Malaysia.
- Introduction to Due-Diligence
- Types of Due-Diligence in Malaysia
- Common Due-Diligence documents
- Legal Due-Diligence Report
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand what due diligence is, and its processes
- Recognise the documents typically reviewed in a due diligence exercise and what a due diligence report is
- High Engagement
- Small groups
- Hands-on learning
- Heads of Department
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Partner, Corporate Practice Group