Wednesday, 18 December, 2019
12:30pm – 2:30pm Doing Business In Malaysia (Download pdf brochure )
China’s Belt and Road Initiative, which aims to strengthen Chinese presence and connectivity to the world, has resulted in Malaysia being a key destination for Chinese investors. As Malaysia continues to see Chinese investors entering its economy, the Malaysian government is constantly introducing reforms to law and policy to attract and assist these investors with their business in Malaysia.
This talk will provide insights to Chinese investors on doing business in Malaysia and the relevant laws relating to investment, commerce and corporations. This talk will also deal briefly with the political, economic and regulatory reforms and the possible challenges faced by Chinese investors in the Malaysian business climate.
• Overview of doing business in Malaysia
• Relevant laws and regulations
• Political, economic and regulatory reforms
• Key challenges
- Gan Chong Chieh, Partner, Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Cassandra Nicole Thomazios, Senior Associate, Corporate Practice Group
Location: MahWengKwai & Associates, Level 10, Tower B, Prima Avenue, Dataran Prima.Sign up →