T: +6 03 7887 2702
F: +6 03 7887 2703
Diana graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from University of Malaya in June 2013. She commenced her pupillage in MahWengKwai & Associates under the tutelage of Mr Raymond Mah.
Diana was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in July 2014. Upon admission to the Malaysian Bar, she joined MahWengKwai & Associates as an Associate.
Diana continues her practice with MahWengKwai & Associates in the areas of general litigation, corporate and commercial litigation, probate and administration of estates, labour law and contractual disputes.
Career to date
2014 Associate, MahWengKwai & Associates
2014 Called to the Malaysian Bar
2013 Pupil-in-Chambers, MahWengKwai & Associates
2012 Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Malaya
Particular litigation experience
Corporate and Commercial Litigations
- Shareholders disputes, Sessions Court, High Court, Court of Appeal, Federal Court.
- Dispute arising from breach of share sale agreement, Sessions Court, High Court, Court of Appeal.
- Minority oppression, High Court, Court of Appeal.
- Dispute arising from removal of a director due to breach of fiduciary duties, High Court, Court of Appeal.
- Opposing an injunction application to stop the holding of a meeting of a company, High Court.
- Claim for return of performance bond, Sessions Court, High Court.
- Defending a claim for an unauthorised loan, Magistrates Court, High Court.
- Dispute arising from misappropriation of company funds, Sessions Court.
Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- Employment dispute on grounds of poor performance and misconduct, Industrial Court.
Probate and Administration of Estates
- Applying to Court for Grant of Probate and Letter of Administration, High Court.
- Removal of Executor and claim against Executor for breach of fiduciary duty, High Court.
Other Civil Matters
- Taxation of Costs, High Court.
- Attending to contested family matters, High Court.
- Registration of arbitration award, High Court.
- Dispute arising from termination of membership, Sessions Court.
- Defending a claim for loss and damages arising from breach of tenancy agreement, Sessions Court.
- Claim for vacant possession of premises and outstanding rental from tenants, Sessions Court.
- Claim by management corporation for maintenance owing by the developer, Sessions Court.
- Advising on unlawful appointment of company directors, corporate representatives and company secretary.
- Advising on removal of company directors.
- Advising on shareholders’ rights and remedies.
- Advising on Domestic/Disciplinary Proceedings between employers-employees and associations.
- Advising on termination of employees.
- Advising and reviewing of associations’ Constitutions.
- Advising and reviewing of Employment Contracts.
- Ng Bak Soon & Ors v Lee Chin Yen & Anor  1 LNS 1548
- Wong Yin Yong v Notre Dame Nursery Sdn Bhd & Ors  1 LNS 203
- Wong Yin Yong v Notre Dame Nursery Sdn Bhd & Ors  1 LNS 326