A well drafted employment contract is essential as it sets out the rights and obligations of the employer and the employee in an employment relationship. A good employment contract protects the job security of the employee and protects the employer from certain risks such as disclosure of private and confidential information and solicitation of other employees and business clients after the term of employment ends.
At MWKA we advise on an array of companies in a wide range of industries in all aspects of employment law and work with employers and individual clients. We understand what’s important and what motivates them both (often very different things) and are privileged to be able to see matters from either side. This gives us added context and insight when it comes to advising clients on realistic outcomes and on the best ways to achieve them. MWKA has an excellent record of handling high-profile disputes, regularly engaging in employment and Industrial Court cases, as well as advising on sensitive severance issues and boardroom disputes, class and collective actions, corporate governance and more standard disciplinary and grievance issues.
Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Advise on terms and conditions of employment Advise,draft and review employment contracts
- Advise on boardroom disputes and severance claims
- Advise on discrimination and harassment claims
- Employment law aspects of all corporate finance transactions
- Employment mediation or litigation
- Advise on redundancies and dismissals Service agreements, contracts of employment and HR handbooks
Advised and drafted various employment contracts for a Germany based company providing innovative automotive business solutions across the world.