The Malaysian Federal Constitution is, in essence, a manual for our country and which covers essential rights and matters ranging from fundamental liberties, citizenship, elections, governance, public services and royalty. Our team of constitutional lawyers are dedicated to the protection and defence of the rights of all Malaysian citizens in accordance to the provisions of the Federal Constitution as laid down by our forefathers.
- Advising clients on constitutionality issues Judicial review proceedings
- Challenged the state authorities decision to acquire lands on grounds of bad faith, procedural impropriety and abuse of powers
- Challenged the government’s decision to refuse citizenship to children
Reviews & Testimonials
- “We have been using the services of MWKA for a number of years and have found them to be professional, competent and efficient. We would like to express our gratitude to the team of MWKA, particularly to Mr Raymond Mah, Ms Liow Pei Xia and Ms Jasmine Wong for their dedication, support and empathy. We truly appreciate their good legal knowledge, vast experience and excellent analytical skills. Most importantly, they always have their clients’ interest at heart. They help plan and strategize on how best to move forward in achieving a positive outcome.We would not hesitate to describe MWKA as a professional, top quality and trustworthy legal firm. We would highly recommend MWKA to others who wish to engage their professional services.” – P & Y, Petaling Jaya
- “We are deeply appreciative and happy with the services provided by your team of competent, responsible and reliable staff, particularly Raymond Mah and Jasmine Wong. We will not hesitate to recommend your excellent services to others.” – Mr & Mrs C, Selangor
- “Having MahWengKwai & Associates for any public law litigation is a must. Especially in a David and Goliath fight when the State armed itself with the full might of the government apparatuses. Raymond Mah, Denise and Vivien together with their assistants went into the lion’s den, armored only with Rule of Law, powerful pleadings and determination were able to wrestle numerous victories at the appellate courts. Bravo and thank you.” – Estate of Tan Bok Yin, Hulu Kelang, Kuala Lumpur